B. Ed. (Regular)
About University: West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) works as a centralized institute for all institutions providing education in the teacher’s training. The university offers the B.Ed program in a well-organized manner. WBUTTEPA and NCTE offer a centralized online admission to B.Ed. Getting B.ed course admission in Wbuttepa University and under NCTE approved colleges in West Bengal is another way for meeting their desires of being an educator. The course duration of Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] is for 2 Years, and this course can be completed under WBUTTEPA. The child oriented vision and mission of this university makes it stand out of the crowd and deliver the most experienced and skilled teachers.
Eligibility for B.Ed course admission:
- 50% - 55% in 10+2 from recognised boards for General and OBC.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years
- 45% for SC, ST (WBUTTEPA only)
- Admission to B.Ed. is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Graduation/Post Graduation from the recognized university
Primary School Teacher, High School Teacher, Head Teacher, Secondary School Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Social Worker, High School Principal etc.
M. Ed. (Regular)
About University: West Bengal University of Teachers Training offers a Masters of Education (M.Ed) is a two-year masters programme. This M.Ed programme course can be studied in a regular correspondence mode. The degree is available in various subjects and the regulatory body in charge of the course is National Council of Higher Education. The time duration is 2 years for this course. Candidates will be selected for admission in the M.Ed program based on their performance in the entrance exam and the process is followed by the counseling round at the university level. This course can help you to develop the technical finesse, and it is required for being an educator. It is mandatory to pursue the M.Ed degree if anyone wants to teach at a college or university level. This course involves research work on education, psychology, sociology among others
Eligibility for M.Ed course admission:
- Minimum marks required at least 50% for general and OBC
- Degree in B.Ed course is a must as a minimum qualification.
- 45% for SC, ST (WBUTTEPA only)
- Graduate and Masters
Middle School teacher, High School teacher, Educator, School principal, Vice principal, Education consultant, Educational counselor, Educational trainer, Professional trainer.
About University: WB D.EL.Ed 2022 or West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education admission is offered by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. The candidates who are eligible as per NCTE norms for a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for the exam. WB D.El.Ed 2022 stands for West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education. This D.EL.Ed admission test is conducted annually for the primary teachers post in the state. Qualified and interested candidates will become more eligible for the teaching profession at an elementary level in the NCTE recognized Teachers Education Institute of the state for session 2022. If you are interested in learning about the WB D.El.Ed 2022 examination in detail.
Eligibility for D.EL.Ed course admission :
- The candidate has to pass class 12th from the recognized board.
- The candidate should secure 50% marks in his/her 10+2 level. There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category.
- Applicants must have studied the language in Class 12th for which medium he/she will be applying for admission. The second language should be English.
- The candidates who belong to the General category should not be older than 35 years at the time filling up the form.
- A candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PH and OBC-A & OBC-B should not be older than 40 and 38 years at the time filling up the form, respectively.
Coaching or Private tuition classes, Content Reviewer, Content Writer, Counselor, Daycare centers, Education Developer, Government schools, Nursery.